Congratulations! You are about to set up your own app.
- From the tchop website, click on the "SIGN UP" or "GET STARTED" button.
- Fill in the basic registration form:
- Name your first channel. (This will automatically create a subdomain URL for your channel. For example: your-channel.tchop.io)
- Your name.
- Your email address.
- Choose a password.
- Click the "REGISTER" button.
- You will receive an email with a link to confirm your registration.
- Click on the confirmation link sent to your email. This will bring you to the tchop login page where you can log in to your new app with your registration details: Email and Password.
Now you are all registered and ready to set up your first channel.
- When you login to your app, you will arrive to the editor dashboard of your first channel.
- From there you can browse through our 'Guide To Creating Mixes And Cards' which shows you how to start creating and curating your own content.
- You can overwrite our guide samples or just unpublish them and start building and adding your own mixes and content cards.
A Visual Guide to registering your new app.
Editor Dashboard - Guide to creating MIXES and CARDS: