You want to import and follow contents and news from a specific site?! And not miss what's happening there, but also make it work for your own content communication?! Then we have the perfect solution for you: With our scraping integration you can grab relevant links from any website and push them right into any mix inside your channel. Publish, comment and filter what's relevant for your target group. Or just automatically publish and customize the perfect news reader with your preferred structure and set up.
How to set up a tchop Scraping Integration:
- Log into your tchop account and select the channel you wish to make the integration connection.
- From your dashboard side navigation, go to "Integrations".
- Choose the option "Scraping Integration".
- Click on "CONNECT".
- Choose again the Channel you wish to Integrate content to and click "AUTHORIZE"
- Click on "CREATE A NEW CONNECTION".
- Name your connection as you wish.
- Paste the URL of the page you want to scrape on the space provided under the head "The URL of the page you want to scrape"
- Now click on one of the article from the page you want to scrape
- Copy the URL and Paste it on the space provided under the head "Scrape all URL like this one"
- Click "Test it" and you will see a list of similar URL's that are extracted from that page
- Check the box if the page you are scraping contains article from external sources
- Name the source of your card as per your preference
- Choose the MIX in your channel that you want to feed the content to, from the dropdown menu.
- Choose if you want the content to feed "From now on" or "last 2, 5, 10, 15 or 20"
- Choose if you want the content to automatically publish. (If you prefer to review the contents before publishing, then un-tick this box and publish manually from your dashboard).
- Choose if you want the Images from the content to be displayed.
- Hit SAVE. It could take upto 10 minutes to see the feed in your app channel.
CONFUSED!! Have a look at a short sample video on "How to use Scraping Integration" below: