Integrate tweets from selected users, define hashtags or search terms and import everything automatically into your tchop mixes. Make Twitter work for your content.
How to set up a tchop Twitter Integration:
- Log into your tchop account and select the channel you wish to make the integration connection
- From your dashboard side navigation, go to "Integrations"
- Choose the option "Twitter Integration"
- Click on "CONNECT"
- Choose again the Channel you wish to Integrate content to and click "AUTHORIZE"
- Select the Mix where you want to create connection from the left navigation
- Click on "NEW CONNECTION".
- Name your connection as you wish.
- Select what you want to connect.
- Fill the box below as per the mentioned format depending on what you want to connect.
If source type is 'Handle', you can also select whether you want to import replies in a post or not. If enabled, replies to a post will appear as a separate content card
- Choose if you want the content to feed "From now on" or "last 2, 5, 10, 15 or 20"
- Choose if you want the content to automatically publish. (If you prefer to review the contents before publishing, then disable this option and publish manually from your dashboard).
- Hit SAVE. Refresh to see the feed in your app channel.