Leverage the power of Facebook. If you want to start utilizing Facebook within your content strategy, then this is the one to go to: Import posts from Facebook pages and add them automatically into your tchop mixes. Make the worlds biggest social network work for your content. Automatically publish or just collect, comment and then publish the best pieces.
Important: You can only connect public Facebook pages (no profile pages, no groups)!
How to set up a tchop Facebook Integration:
- Log into your tchop account and select the channel you wish to connect the Facebook integration to.
- From your dashboard side navigation, go to "Integrations".
- Choose the option "Facebook Integration".
- Click on "CONNECT".
5. Choose again the Channel you wish to Integrate content to and click "AUTHORIZE"
6. Click on "CREATE A NEW CONNECTION".
7. Name your connection (Hint: choose a name that describes source, function and content of the integration).
8. Add the Facebook URL from your page (e.g. https://www.facebook.com/unicef/)
9. Choose the MIX you want to integrate content to from the drop down.
10. Choose if you want add content from now onwards or if you want to fetch latest content (2, 5, 10 or 20 latest posts)
11. Define if you want the content to be automatically published. (If you prefer to review the content before publishing, then uncheck this box and publish manually from your dashboard).
12. Hit SAVE. Refresh to see the feed in your app channel.
Hint: It is mandatory, that the facebook page you want to add content from is public and open to reach for everyone. Often there are privacy settings regarding regional or age control. Both settings have to be set to "Page is visible to everyone" so the integration is able to pull any content to your tchop channel.
If you are wondering how to change these settings, please follow facebooks user guide here: https://www.facebook.com/help/778445532225441?helpref=faq_content