Yes, now with the "Mix-to-Mix" integration feature, you can copy a mix from a source channel into the target channel without the need of creating and editing mixes manually for the same content in two separate channels. It makes things easier, faster and less prone to mistakes.
Please note the following:
- You should be a Curator or an Admin in both the "source" and the "target" channels to use this feature
- You can only edit the mixes from the "source" channel. The "target" channel mix will be in a Read-only format
- If you delete the mix from the source channel, the mix from the target channel will not be automatically deleted. You have to delete it manually
- You have to manually "Publish" or "Unpublish" the mixes in the "target" channel, it will not be updated automatically
- You cannot select a "Read-only" Mix from the source channel to copy it in the target channel
- Once the two mixes are connected, the cards in the "target"mix will be automatically updated when you edit something in the "source" channel. You cannot pause the Auto-update function.
How can you setup Mix-to-Mix integration:
- Click on the "Content" and select "+ MIX" to create a new mix
- Enter "Title"; "Intro (optional)"; upload "Image (optional)"; select "Style" (optional)
- Choose the "Channel" from where you want to connect a Mix
- Choose the "Mix" that you want to connect
- As soon as you select the "Mix", you will get the option to select how many previouss cards you want to fecth from the mix. If you do not want any old cards, just select "0" and click "SAVE"
- Hurray! you have successfully connected the mixes. You can see the "Read-only" notification; name of the "Source channel" and "Source mix" at the top pf the page.