Yes, now you can 'Copy', 'Cut' and 'Delete' a particular card and 'Paste' it anywhere you want within the same channel.
You can do it in the following way:
- Go to the card which you want to 'copy, cut or delete' and click on the downward facing arrow on the top right of the card
2. A drop-down menu will appear with the options to 'Copy', 'Cut' and 'Delete'.
- Select 'Copy' if you want to create a duplicate of the card
- Select 'Cut' if you want to remove the card from the current mix and paste it somewhere else
- Select 'Delete' if you just want to remove the card without any further action
Note: When you select 'Delete'- A pop-up will appear asking you to confirm your action. Click 'Ok' if you want to delete the cards. This action is irreversible.
3. If selected 'Copy' or 'Cut', you will notice that there is a '
Please note that you can only 'Copy/Cut' a card and 'Paste' it within the same channel. One card can be pasted only once. In case you have to copy the card at multiple locations, you have to select the card and follow the above process multiple times.