Our platform makes it easy to import content - manually or automatically.
With our rss feed integration - https://tchop.io/integrations - you can set up regular content updates from any website to populate all new content automatically to your chosen mix.
If you are already a tchop user - from the editorial dashboard left-side navigations, go to "Integrations".
You can write your own integration, or use one of our standard integrations that covers a lot of content possibilities and really boosts efficiency.
How to set up a tchop RSS Feed Integration:
- Log into your app and select the channel you wish to make the integration connection. Or go directly here - https://rss.tchop.io/
- From your dashboard side navigation, go to "Integrations".
- Choose the option "RSS URL Integration".
- Click on "CONNECT".
- Choose again the Channel you wish to Integrate content to and click "AUTHORIZE"
- Click on "CREATE A NEW CONNECTION".
- Name your connection as you wish.
- Add the RSS Feed url where it says "Your RSS Feed" (This will be a url of xml code you generated from the webpage you want to feed its content from. For info on how to do this, read here "How do I generate an RSS Feed URL")
- Choose the MIX in your channel that you want to feed the content to, from the dropdown menu.
- Choose if you want the content to feed "From now on" or "last 2, 5, 10, 15 or 20"
- Choose if you want the content to automatically publish. (If you prefer to review the contents before publishing, then un-tick this box and publish manually from your dashboard).
- Choose if you want the Images from the RSS content to be displayed.
- Choose if you want ALL data to be displayed.
- Hit SAVE. It should take about 10 minutes to see the feed in your app channel.
tchop tip: Did you know you can also set up a Slack team integration with tchop? Here is how to do it - How do I integrate my team Slack channel to my tchop or company app?
Further reading: If you would like to read more on our Integrations, we have written some blog posts on the topic: