Our platform makes it easy to import content - manually or automatically.
With our rss feed integration - https://tchop.io/integrations - you can set up regular content updates from any website to publish all new content automatically to your chosen mix.
If you are already a tchop user - from the editorial dashboard left-side navigations, go to "Integrations".
You can write your own integration, or use one of our standard integrations that covers a lot of content possibilities and really boosts efficiency.
How to set up a tchop RSS Feed Integration:
- Log into your app and select the channel you wish to make the integration connection. Or go directly here - https://rss.tchop.io/
- From your dashboard side navigation, go to "Integrations".
- Choose the option "RSS URL Integration".
- Click on "CONNECT".
- Choose again the Channel you wish to Integrate content to and click "AUTHORIZE"
- Select the Mix where you want to create connection from the left navigation
- Click on "NEW CONNECTION".
- Name your connection as you wish.
- Add the RSS Feed url where it says "URL of the RSS feed" (This will be a url of xml code you generated from the webpage you want to feed its content from. For info on how to do this, read here "How do I generate an RSS Feed URL")
- Select the input type
- If the selected input the type is 'Feed' - all the data will be taken from the rss feed as it is
- If the selected input type us 'Parse' (RECOMMENDED) - we just take the link from the rss feed and parse it by ourself
- Name the source of your card as per your preference or else the default source will be taken
- Choose if you want the content to feed "From now on" or "last 2, 5, 10, 15 or 20"
- Choose if you want the content to automatically publish. (If you prefer to review the contents before publishing, then disable this option and publish manually from your dashboard).
- Choose if you want the Images from the RSS content to be displayed and if you want the images to be taken from RSS feed.
- Select the teaser image style of the card. To know more about different teaser style in article card, check our FAQ: How to set different teaser style in an article card?
- Hit SAVE. It should take about 10 minutes to see the feed in your app channel.
To know more about the RSS and its structure, read our blog: How to set up RSS integrations easily within seconds