Yes, you can now add videos and gifs as a card in your channel. The process is similar to adding an image card.
- The video should not be more than 100 mb in size
- For supported video formats, please check out our FAQ: https://tchop.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000730449-Which-Video-formats-are-compatible-with-tchop-
Add a video or .gif to your mix - here is how it works:
- Click on 'Upload own Image/video' tab
- The 'file finder' box will open
- Select the video file which you want to add as a card and click 'open'
Note: In case you accidentally 'Cancel' the 'file finder' box, you can re-open it by clicking on 'Upload from drive'
- Wait till the video is uploaded. You can check the upload progress.
- You can edit the title and description as you wish (optional) and Click 'Save'.
Hurray!! You have successfully created a video card. Your readers can directly play the video from within the app using the native video player of their phone without the need to leave the app.
Alternatively, You can add any sort of content to a CARD in a MIX with a URL.
Recommended only for videos which are more than 100 mb.
Here's how to add the URL of videos and gifs:
1. Insert the video or gif url in the "CREATE A CARD" field.
2. All video info is automatically added to the CARD.
3. You can edit the title and description as you wish (optional).
4. Click SAVE.
tchop tip: You can also add an image or a gif to the cover image of a MIX. Just insert the gif or image url address to the Image URL field in "+MIX"