You can share native images, videos, audio, articles and social posts by following these simple steps:
- Open the image or video you want to share. In case of an article, open the article in your mobile web browser or other applications
- Click on Share (ANDROID) or Upload (iOS).
Note: In case you opened the article in Google Chrome, click the three dots on the top right of the screen '' and click on 'Share' (ANDROID) or Upload '' (iOS).
- Select your company app (in our case it is 'Mega Corp')
Note: In case you don’t find your app in the list, you need to enable sharing extension of your company app. Please find more details here: Where do I find the sharing extension of my app?
- After selecting the app, you will see a pop-up with the option to post. Follow the steps:
- Write/Edit the title of the Image/Article.
- Select the 'Channel' where you want to post it
- Select 'Mix' (Share to)
- Select if you want the content to 'publish' (you can later publish/un-publish the article or image from the curator dashboard).
- Select 'Post'
You have successfully added the content. In case you cannot find the shared content, try refreshing the browser page/app.