Admins (Org. or Channel) can create embedded URL in the form of iFrame. An iFrame (Inline Frame) is an HTML document embedded inside another HTML document on a website. The iFrame HTML element is often used to insert content from another source into a Web page. That means you can easily insert content out of your tchop’s channel news feed, single mix or single card into any web page using embed.
Articles in this section
- What is embed and what’s the use of it?
- What type of embed can I create out of tchop?
- How can I create an iFRAME embedded URL from tchop?
- What are the different customisation settings available at tchop for embed?
- How can I adjust the dimension/layout of the iFRAME embedded URL?
- How can I extract the iFrame embed URL from tchop?
- How to embed tchop content in your website?
- How can I edit an existing embed URL?
- What does publishing/unpublishing embedded URL means? How can I use it?
- How can I delete existing embed URL and what will happen to the content from this delete embed?