Yes, the embedded content will adapt to your responsive site. An embedded content from tchop will adjust to the width of its containing element when inserted into a page. An embedded content from tchop requires a minimum width of 300 pixels and will fill up to 600 horizontal pixels.
Articles in this section
- What is embed and what’s the use of it?
- What type of embed can I create out of tchop?
- How can I create an iFRAME embedded URL from tchop?
- What are the different customisation settings available at tchop for embed?
- How can I adjust the dimension/layout of the iFRAME embedded URL?
- How can I extract the iFrame embed URL from tchop?
- How to embed tchop content in your website?
- How can I edit an existing embed URL?
- What does publishing/unpublishing embedded URL means? How can I use it?
- How can I delete existing embed URL and what will happen to the content from this delete embed?