Anyone irrespective of user role who has access to the app and to the channel where the card with comment exists can comment in that card. In other words, there is no restrictions on who can comment and who cannot. If user has access to the card with comment, the user can comment.
Articles in this section
- How can I copy a card from one mix to another mix?
- How to move a card from one mix to another or re-arrange the cards or mixes?
- How can I delete a mix or a card?
- How can I activate an additional tab in the app for static information?
- Why cannot I edit a card or mix content?
- How can I adjust the view to see more cards within a mix or to see more mixes within a channel?
- How can I see the details about the content of a mix?
- What is a MIX and how do I create them?
- What are CARDS and how do I create them?
- Can I add videos and gifs to my channels?